Live music on the Mission lawn is adjacent to the street paintings and offers performances throughout the three-day festival. Join the 25,000 visitors who attend this celebration of color and creativity.
Our 2018 lineup includes:
Saturday May 26
- 12:00 to 12:45 Camino Tumbao - Afro-Cuban
- 1:00 to 2:00 Howie & Suzie - Italian Music
- 2:30 to 3:50 Santa Barbara High School Jazz Band
- 4:00 to 6:00 (Catholic Mass)
Sunday May 27
- 10:00 to 1:00 (Catholic Mass)
- 1:00 to 2:50 Do No Harm Band - Motown, R&B, Blues
- 3:15 to 4:20 The Hoodlum Friends - Classic Rock
- 5:00 to 6:00 Mezcal Martini - Latin Jazz
Monday May 28
- 12:00 to 12:30 Festival Ceremony - Mission Steps
- 12:30 to 1:30 San Marcos High School Jazz Band
- 1:50 to 3:20 Souriez (SVP) - French & Gypsy
- 3:45 to 4:45 Jackson Gillies & Friends - Folk, Blues, Rock
No pets allowed - Service animals only!
§ 54.2. Guide, signal or service dogs; right to accompany individuals with a disability and trainers; damages
(a) Every individual with a disability has the right to be accompanied by a guide dog, signal dog, or service dog, especially trained for the purpose, in any of the places specified in Section 54.1 without being required to pay an extra charge or security deposit for the guide dog, signal dog, or service dog. However, the individual shall be liable for any damage done to the premises or facilities by his or her dog.